Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ice Ice Baby....Kevin vs. The Garage Door

Ethan and I were waiting on Kevin to get home for lunch, when all of a sudden we heard this boom! It scared the daylights out of me. So I ran outside, not realizing that I didn't have shoes on or warm clothing on. I quickly realized that Kevin had slid into our garage door. He is fine. Maybe just a little upset but fine. Luckily no one was in the garage and the Mountaineer and Kevin's truck are fine. However, the garage door was not.
Our driveway was very icy. We are thankful that it wasn't any worse than this. We have already replaced our garage door. We couldn't get the Mountaineer out of the garage so we had to act fast. We got Southeast Ky Door to replace it, and the did a spectacular job. They replaced it in like 45 min. So, needless to say I was really enjoying the winter weather......until today. I am soooo ready for spring!!

No comments:

Followers