Thursday, April 30, 2009

Epcot





We got up bright and early again and got to Epcot just as they opened. We immediately went to see Nemo and friends, since that was the reason we went to Epcot. As you enter you can hear those annoying seagulls from the movie that say "mine, mine, mine, mine". As soon as Ethan heard it he spun around to see where it was coming from.



His eyes lit up when he saw the seagulls. We made our way inside to the Nemo ride, which we rode twice. He loved it!




When you exit the ride you are inside an aquarium. There were dolphins, sharks, a manatee, turtles, sting rays, and all kinds of fish. Ethan loved the aquarium. It seemed like the dolphin was trying to play w/him. He kept swimming past him, and Ethan tried to grab him each time.
















We went to Talk time w/Crush and he loved seeing Crush and Dory. We had to make a stop at the gift shop. Ethan went wild! There was Nemo everything in there. Ethan left w/a nemo, a "little squirt" a set of books and a Nemo cup.

After the Nemo experience we went over to meet Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald, and Goofy. Ethan wouldn't leave their nose and eyes alone. He was so fascinated w/them. He was giving Minne some major kisses.












Kevin and I road a ride called Soarin by ourselves. It makes you feel like you are flying over California and it was really fun. I was a little nauseous afterward, but it wore off pretty quickly.

We then went to the part of Epcot where the countries are. They have a boardwalk and it is setup to look like all kinds of different countries. We took lots of pics here.Did I mention it was windy?




We had some sushi for lunch in Japan. It was a really neat experience. The restaurant was very authentic.







After that I had a funnel cake in America. We tried a Bratwurst in Germany, and had a Margarita in Mexico. After that we stopped so Ethan could play in the water w/some of the other children.







We rode a couple more rides and then our Epcot experience was over. When we got home my feet and legs started swelling and I started having an allergic reaction to something. Jess and Nolan went out to get me some benadryl, and some hydrocortisone cream and I passed out. I am feeling much better today thanks to to them.

No comments:

Followers