Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pictures from the drive.

Hello Desert.
Mojave Desert.

Viva Las Vegas.
We stayed at MGM Grand.
Paris.


Excalibur.
New York, New York.
Ethan loved all the sparkly lights, I think he was disappointed when he woke up the next morning and they were gone.
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
Leaving Las Vegas. Beautiful Lake Mead.
Hoover Dam.

The Bowmans visit the Grand Canyon, and grand it was!




If you wondering why mom isn't in any of these, well she wouldn't go near it. She is afraid of heights. Kevin had to hold his breath and hold on to something. It didn't bother me that much but towards the end I did get a little dizzy. You just have no idea how big this thing is until you have seen it. I know I didn't.
It looks like Ethan is saying, just give me one min.
Gosh, I was exhausted here, and it shows. Right after this we saw an Elk in the park. It was huge!
The largest rock I have ever seen.
Crazy pottery in the desert.
New Mexico.
Continental Divide. Click on this pic and read this. Its very interesting.



Mr. Attitude.

Resting....
I know, its a lovely outfit isn't it.
Someone got stir crazy.
Rest area in New Mexico
Sunrise in Texas
Beautiful Morning Fog.

Giant Wind Mills in Oklahoma.

No comments:

Followers