Ethan ate a bowl of spaghetti O's this week and he has had oatmeal twice. I just don't know what to do I am so happy! I have been researching ABA therapy and I applied some techniques to getting him to eat better. It worked!! Those of you who know Ethan know this is a really BIG deal. I hope more progress is to come.
We all know that Ethan is a Nemo fan. This Sunday we have tickets to Nemo on Ice in Corbin, Ky. I hope the snow doesn't prevent us from going. I want to relive the magic that I saw on Ethan's face when we took him to Disney World.
Maybe if the snow does come we will get to go out and play in it! Ethan has been sick last couple of times it snowed and I am sure he would love all the input from the snow. But then again he might hate it....we shall see I guess...

No comments:
Post a Comment