Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A New Year's Resolution

Greetings everyone! I hope everyone is having a great new year so far. I wanted to share one of my resolutions w/you. This year I hope to educate more people about Autism. Today it was made even more apparent to me that people have no idea what Autism is. Maybe if we could all educate ourselves we could begin to heal and prevent Autism.




Here are some great resources to learn more about Autism.

www.autismspeaks.org
www.generationrescue.org
www.rethinkautism.com
www.autism-society.com
www.autism.com


2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG I didnt realize your son has Autism too! WOW both of my children are on the spectrum David is Diagnosed with Autism Nathan is Aspergers/PDDNOS there has been some difficulty getting to the bottom of his diagnosis! It is hard but its such a blessing when you find out what is the matter!The maxi pad is really cute! You do some awesome stuff with your pictures how old is Ethan? I'm writing under my b/f's email LOL Ignore it houseelffywinky@hotmail.com is my email its Shannon From facebook hehee!

Amber said...

Love the layout!

Followers