Sunday, January 31, 2010

Nemo on Ice


We took Ethan to see Nemo on Ice in Corbin today. He absolutely LOVED it. We got to see a little bit of that Walt Disney magic for about two hours. Ethan was ooooing and ahhhhing. It was wonderful to see all the different expressions on his face and to just see him watching in amazement. We got to see "the real Ethan" today and I will cherish it forever. Forgive me if I sound corny but its not every day that a mother feels like she is truly seeing her son. If you don't have an autistic child then you probably have no idea what I am talking about. But if you do then you know exactly what I mean. Lets just say that today was a very awesome day and we really enjoyed it.

Here are a few pics from the show. There are too many to post. Here is a link to the rest of them on my facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=141275&id=762479371&l=8a247734dd






No comments:

Followers